Are you embarrassed about your smile? You are not alone. In fact, half of adults are concerned about the appearance of their teeth. With your confidence directly linked to how you feel about your teeth, your low self-esteem can have a significant impact on your outlook on life. You may find that your lack of confidence causes implications with your social and career engagements. Now, you no longer have to be embarrassed about your teeth. As a dentist in Totowa, NJ, we will help you transform your smile with cosmetic dentistry. This year, you can get the dream smile you have always wanted.
How Can Cosmetic Dentistry Help Me?
Cosmetic dentistry involves personalized dental procedures to improve the aesthetics of your teeth. By transforming the color, shape, size, and even alignment of the teeth, you will gain a flawless new smile to restore your confidence. In some cases, cosmetic procedures will even enhance your oral health and functions.
After performing an initial consultation, we will create a customized treatment plan based on the current aesthetics of your teeth and your desired results. Your treatment plan may include one or more of the following procedures:
- Zoom! Teeth Whitening: Using professional-grade whitening gel, the enamel is deeply penetrated to resolve tough stains. You will gain a youthful smile with results that last using the most preferred whitening treatment in the nation.
- Tooth-Colored Dental Fillings: Do not let dark metal fillings cause an eyesore in your smile any longer. Replace your dark filling with tooth-colored fillings. The filling will match your enamel color for a seamless repair.
- Inlays/Onlays: Teeth that are significantly damaged can be restored using inlays or onlays. The tooth-colored material will protect the remaining natural structure of the tooth while improving its appearance.
- Porcelain Veneers: The thin shells instantly transform your smile by hiding cosmetic flaws. Using a noninvasive procedure, you will gain natural-looking results while hiding chips, cracks, and discoloration. Your teeth will be shapelier, proportionate, and better aligned.
- Invisalign: Get a straight smile without metal wires or brackets. The clear aligners move your teeth into their correct positions in less time than traditional braces. The convenient and discreet treatment is perfect for busy adults.
- Soft Tissue Laser Treatment: If you have a gummy smile or a gum line that has been damaged by periodontal disease, soft tissue laser treatment will enhance the beauty of your gum line. By reshaping the tissue, your teeth will be more attractive for a confident smile.
- Smile Makeover: If you have several issues damaging the beautify of your smile, we can give you a complete smile makeover. Using specially picked procedures for your individual needs, we will revitalize your teeth and gums to smile brightly.
How Can I Get a Dream Smile?
If you are ready to have a dream smile this year, you need to schedule a consultation with Comprehensive Dental. We will examine your teeth and discuss your goals to formulate an individualized treatment plan. Stop being embarrassed by your smile. Contact your cosmetic dentist in Totowa, NJ today to schedule your consultation.