Our service offerings are designed with your ultimate satisfaction in mind. We use proven modern technology and methodologies to improve upon time-honored dental techniques, while maintaining a warm and inviting atmosphere. Even the schedule we keep, with many night and weekend appointments available, accommodates your busy lifestyle. But most of all, we make every effort to provide the dental care you need, like comprehensive oral hygiene visits and cavity fillings, as well as the first-class aesthetic choices you want, like porcelain veneers and effective teeth whitening.
We offer our patients the best in:
Has your confidence suffered because of imperfect teeth? Imagine how a more beautiful smile could change your life. With a smile that reflects who you are on the inside, you could find yourself smiling and laughing more often as your guard drops. Meanwhile, others may come to see you as more open and inviting, leading to new opportunities.
You don’t just have to imagine, though. With cosmetic care from our Lincoln Park dental office, patients who are embarrassed of their smile can finally find the confidence they’ve been missing. Dr. Rana leverages his invaluable experience at an exclusive Manhattan dental practice on Park Avenue to help you achieve the attractive smile you deserve. Whiter, straighter, more beautiful smiles are readily attainable through the superb cosmetic dentistry services available at our Lincoln Park dental office. You deserve a smile that reflects your brilliant personality!
Our many cosmetic dentistry procedures enhance smiles. For whiter, more uniformly appealing teeth, Dr. Rana or Dr. Maggie may suggest teeth whitening or porcelain veneers, two of the most popular cosmetic dentistry services currently available. Teeth whitening specifically targets embarrassing teeth stains caused by coffee, tea, red wine, aging, and tobacco use. Porcelain veneers can also target stains, in addition to hiding teeth that are misaligned, chipped, cracked, or unevenly spaced.
Another way to combat misaligned teeth is with Invisalign clear braces. Oftentimes, adult patients are nervous about seeking orthodontic care. But with a service like Invisalign, adult patients can straighten their teeth discreetly. That’s because Invisalign moves teeth using clear aligners instead of metal brackets and wires. The result is more discreet care that improves confidence and oral health.
Many of these cosmetic dental procedures can be combined to provide a unique treatment plan that achieves your goals. That’s what is typically called a smile makeover. If a smile makeover is right for you, Dr. Rana or Dr. Maggie will choose which services will help you achieve your goals and create a personalized plan that helps you realize them.
Our Lincoln Park cosmetic dentistry services include:
To start on the path to your ideal smiles, schedule a personal consultation with Dr. Rana or Dr. Maggie. During your consultation, we would be happy to answer any questions you might have as we plan your cosmetic dentistry treatment.
10 Tips for Choosing a Cosmetic Dentist
The American Dental Association does not recognize cosmetic dentistry as a specialty, so any general dentist can claim to be a cosmetic dentist, making it difficult to determine which cosmetic dentists you can trust. Here are some tips to keep in mind when shopping for a cosmetic dentist.
- Training: A trained cosmetic dentist will have taken postgraduate courses in porcelain veneers and other cosmetic dental procedures, like Invisalign, laser dentistry, or all-white restorations. Do not be shy about asking your potential dentist about his or her cosmetic studies.
- Associations: The most well known association for cosmetic dentists is the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. While membership in the AACD does not ensure that a dentist is good, it does tell you that the dentist takes cosmetics seriously enough to invest in membership.
- Payment Options: Since insurance does not cover cosmetic smile enhancements, you will probably want to work with a dentist who accepts credit cards or offers payment plans. Many cosmetic dentists work with CareCredit, Chase Health Advantage, or Wells Fargo for third party patient financing, as well.
- Scheduling: What are the dentist’s office hours? Do they suit your schedule? Will the dentist treat your entire family?
- Location: Cosmetic dental enhancements can require multiple visits. Is the dentists office convenient to your home or work?
- Time Requirements: How long will it take the dentist to finish your smile makeover? Does he or she have any vacations planned during your treatment?
- Technology and Anesthesia: Dentists interested in modern procedures often have advanced technology, such as digital X-rays, intraoral cameras, chairside monitors, and a dental laser. Ask your potential dentist about the technology in his or her office. You may also want to find out what kind of anesthesia or sedation is offered.
- Comfort: How do you feel in the dentists office? Is the staff friendly? Do you feel like you can ask questions, and do you like the answers you receive?
- Before-and-After Photos of Real Cases: An experienced cosmetic dentist will have an album or online gallery of before-and-after cases for your review. Ask the dentist to show you a case similar to yours.
- Previews: Does the dentist offer digital imaging or wax ups so that you can see the predicted results before you commit to treatment?
Don’t let just anyone try their hand at improving your smile. While cosmetic dentistry done correctly is safe, effective, and long lasting, when performed incorrectly, any dental procedure can cause problems. Be bold about interviewing your dentist. Some dentists offer a free cosmetic consultation so that you can meet and discuss your expectations. Once you find a dentist that meets most of your criteria, proceed with an exam and listen to his or her treatment plan. Discuss financing and scheduling. Make sure you feel comfortable and confident in the dentist’s office. A beautiful, strong, comfortable smile that’s built to last can improve your self-confidence and open doors of opportunity you never knew existed.
Call our Lincoln Park, NJ or Totowa, NJ dental offices today to schedule an appointment with Dr. Rana or Dr. Maggie. Our general and cosmetic dentistry practice serves children and adults from Lincoln Park, Totowa, Wayne, Paterson, Montville, Pompton Plains, Pequannock, Little Falls, Woodland Park, and the surrounding areas. As a family team, we’re well-equipped to partner with your family, providing dentistry that combines advanced techniques and compassionate care.