Cost of Dental Implants – Lincoln Park, NJ
Budget for Dental Implant Tooth Replacement
At Comprehensive Dental, we know that cost can be a major deterrent when it comes to advanced dentistry services like dental implant tooth replacement. That’s why we always take the time to discuss every step of your dental treatment plan, including pricing. During your dental implant consultation, we’ll review your treatment costs, discuss dental insurance benefits, and help you plan your budget. Keep reading to learn more about the dental implant tooth replacement process and pricing. Call our dental office in Lincoln Park, NJ to find out more or schedule your tooth replacement consultation and start your treatment planning process.
Why Choose Comprehensive Dental for Dental Implants?
- Affordable pricing and financing options
- State-of-the-art dental office in Lincoln Park, NJ
- Caring team of experts
Types of Dental Implants
The first factor that impacts dental implant tooth replacement costs is the price of the dental implant posts. The cost of an individual dental implant post can vary dramatically from case to case. Pricing depends on the type of dental implant, manufacturer, and materials. Every dental implant post is custom crafted to address your individual needs and ensure the optimal end result, a long-lasting, natural-looking smile.
What are the Stages of Dental Implant Treatment?
Every patient’s dental implant treatment plan is different, but in most cases, you should expect the following:
- Preparatory procedures – bone or soft tissue grafting, tooth extractions, health and surgical history, and treatment planning.
- Dental Implant placement – surgically place one or more dental implant posts to support the replacement tooth or teeth
- Osseointegration – the dental implant posts fuse with the supportive tissues mimicking the function of tooth roots
- Replacement teeth – abutment posts are attached to anchor the custom dental crown, bridge, partial, or full denture
Are Dental Implants Worth the Investment?
It’s important to remember that the overall cost of dental implant tooth replacement encompasses many smaller treatments, and you don’t have to worry about paying for the full process all at once. Even after reviewing this information, you may still be wondering if dental implant tooth replacement is worth the investment. Some of the benefits that make dental implants invaluable for many patients include:
- Long-lasting your restoration will stay in place for three decades or longer
- Replacement teeth will be anchored in place just like your healthy, natural smile
- The implant posts give gum and bone tissues the stimulus they need to maintain optimal oral health
- Flawless and functional dental implant tooth replacement ensures total confidence while speaking, chewing, and smiling
Does My Dental Insurance Cover Dental Implants?
Most dental insurance providers do not offer coverage for dental implant posts or their placement, but they will cover other aspects of the treatment plan. Our team will maximize your available benefits, review financing options, and help you budget for treatment costs.